Re: [NTLK] clipboard ?

From: Newtvana (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 10:53:05 PDT

For more information on these Newton Gestures, you used to be able to
look up the Gestures page on the Wiki. Since it's down, we can read it
out of Google's cache:

http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cache:JN5i7ciIuTsJ:misato.chuma.org/
wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtonGestures+misato+gestures&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

<http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cache:JN5i7ciIuTsJ:misato.chuma.org/
wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtonGestures+misato+gestures&hl=en&ie=UTF-8>

http://tinyurl.com/f8ww

(One of those links should work for you)

...Ross...

--
What should I do with my life?
          "Agitate. Agitate, Agitate." - Frederick Douglass