Re: [NTLK] WIFI.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 11:12:29 PDT

Caretech_at_rogers.com wrote:
>> I was wondering how practical it was to use wifi on a newt. I have
>> surfed the web with the newt and I dont really find it practical
>> there. BUt for email how slow is it over wifi. compared to hard >
>> wire.

WIFI is the fastest connection that the Newt supports, wired or
wireless, Ethernet will neat all other connection methods.
The downside is the battery life, WIFI will suck your batteries dry
much faster than any other thing you can do with your Newt (or that I
can think of at least ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html