Re: [NTLK] Keyboards

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_camtel.net)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 13:27:58 PDT

Hi Joe,

On Saturday, Jun 28, 2003, at 14:02 US/Central, Joan Pasch wrote:

> Hi, I have two questions that I hope someone can answer. I have an
> up to date 2100. Does anyone know why Graffiti 2.0 overwrites the
> qwerty keyboard in the picker and doesn't just add itself to the
> keyboard list?

Bad Programming? Meanness? :-)

> Does anyone know how to add back to the keyboard picker a qwerty
> keyboard when Grafitti 2 is installed? I'm willing to believe that
> the keyboard is still there, somewhere, and I just can't find it.

Click the little "i" when the grafitti area pops up on the screen.
"Typewriter" is one of your choices in that menu and gets you back to
the qwerty keybooard.

hope that helps,

Randy

--
* Liberal (Random House):
    1.a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox,