[NTLK] Wisconsin Newton User Looking For Help

From: Michael Nerad (neradms_at_execpc.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 09:02:41 PDT

Hello,
I am a Newton 2100 user, and I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have never
been able to get the advanced capabilities of my Newton 2100 to work - any
of the email, or online applications. I would really like to be able to use
the full power of my Newton, and even be able to use NewtSync with my G4.

Are there any NewtonTalk members in Wisconsin who would be willing to help
me get this up and running? . I would appreciate help from anyone willing to
help me. I am very frustrated at this point. I have read the information I
have been able to gleam, but I have not been able to make everything work.

If you would be willing to help me, it might be best to contact me
privately, off-list. My email address is:

neradms_at_execpc.com

I appreciate everyone reading and taking the time and consideration of my
request.

Thank you.

Michael Nerad

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html