[NTLK] Keystrokes & volume

From: Christian Burk (cmburk75_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 11:49:01 PDT

In light of our discussion about the different keystrokes one can use with the newton keyboard, does anyone know of keystrokes one can use to move in between applications on the toolbar. I could swear that I was typing once and had the experience of being able to highlight different applications along the toolbar and then opening one up. I have never been able to reproduce this, however. Are there such keystrokes? Does anyone know?
Also, I would love to "pump up the volume" of my newton. I thought I remembered once seeing or reading about an pkg that will increase the volume of the Newton. I have been unable to find this as well.

I'm just striking out all over.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html