[NTLK] Newton 2000 and accessories complete MINT package for sale!

From: Matthew Miller (ppcsolo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 10:41:52 PDT

I have wanted a Newton 2000 for years and was finally able to afford one a couple months ago and bought it from a nice gentlemen on this mailing list. The community is absolutely wonderful and the device really is great, but I am too busy with Palm, Pocket PC, and my Sharp Zaurus devices to spend the time with the Newton. I also have 3 young daughters and found I never use the Newton so it is going up for sale to a good home.

The package includes a Newton 2000 with a MINT display (no scratches and CLEAN), a brand new unopened pack of NuShield screen protectors, NEW rechargeable battery (only charged twice) and ac adapter, original stylus, leather flip case (worn, but functional), serial dongle, 2-4MB Apple Newton PC Flash cards, NEW Avaya (Orinoco Silver) 802.11b PC card, original manuals in excellent condition, and a CD loaded with software (Mac formatted).

This is a complete and well-cared for Newton package and I am asking $225 or best offer. I will keep it on the list for a while before posting it on ebay. My ebay username is "yosemsam" if you want to check my feedback rating. I accept PayPal, cashier's checks, money order, or personal checks and will ship anywhere in the world. I can send photos if you like, just email me. Thanks for looking and keep up the community efforts!