Re: [NTLK] eMate worth it . . .

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 14:52:23 PDT

Christian
While it is true that eMates are slower than 2x00 Newtons they are
faster than the average user can type. My 24 year old son has used his
since they first came out and it is still his portable computer of
choice. He has used my 2100 but prefers the durability and portability
of the eMate.
The only drawback that he sees is needing to remove the flash ram card
to use a pcmcia modem. At home he uses an external modem for email.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html