Re: [NTLK] Reverting Newton to Default

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 08:21:47 PST

On Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 05:01 PM, Bill Miranda wrote:
> Utilities can help even more. I
> use a utility called SAI prefs Cleaner to clean up preferences on the
> Newton that no longer match to installed programs. SBM Utilities proves
> additional file management utilities too. I apologize if you already
> know all this stuff, but I wanted to point out there are multiple ways
> to "clean up" your Newton.

The information about the utilities is great! I will look for them :P

Anyway, as I don't have many information in my Newton and they are
safely stored in my Mac, I just wanted to revert everything to default
and reinstall some packages.

Thanks for the explanation of the methods for retrieving packages
information.
I found out the same passages by chance, but I didn't know about these
features in the OS :-/

bye,
Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html