[NTLK] [OT] Ebay in General [WAS Bad Seller on eBay]

From: Anthony Vernier (avernier_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 07:30:55 PST

You know, I've bought and sold on Ebay for a few years now and have only had one winning bidder not follow through. I've only had one bad buying experience but I got what I bid for and that was that. In general the buyers and sellers are upstanding folks who understand the process. My only issue with the buyers and sellers is the timelyness of feedback, most are slow and have to be reminded.

Tony Vernier

(but as my father says, 5% of people are a@#$%^& and there's no fixing that.)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html