Re: [NTLK] [OT] Problems with airport

From: Nancy Haitz (nhaitz_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 16:42:21 PST

Hi Bill,

I would try a new cable between the router and the cable modem. You
might just have a loose connection. If that does not fix the problem,
then play around with the setup software options in the Asante router.

I found the tech support folks at Asante to be really helpful. I
contacted them because I was having problems getting the Newton
connected. Have you contacted them for suggestions?

Nancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html