[NTLK] Re MP2000 and Mad Max

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 21:02:40 PST

   If I remember correctly, I got Mad Max to work on a stock 2000, but
with a rhythmic dropout about once per second. I was using a 67Kbps,
22 KHz file, with no VBR. Enabling VBR didn't seem to slow down the
player that much, but that may be because the sound wasn't complicated
enough to use the higher bit-rate at any point (I've tried it with
several American country songs - no high-frequency busting techo or
anything..)

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html