Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC5

From: Gregory Gee (newton_at_gee.homeip.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 21:24:24 PST

  Forgive the stupid question, but I just joined the list today and am
looking through the list archives and I saw this post. iTunes plugin?
Never heard of it? Are there details somewhere?

Thanks,
Greg

---------------------

The 1=2E0RC5 version appears to have fixed the compatability problems with=

the iTunes plugin=2E=20

Note that I did have to increase the cache settings on RC5 to get my MP3s
 to play back smoothly (the old cache settings worked fine with my SanDisk
 card and RC4)

Thanks yet again, Paul=2E

Eric

 http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E