Re: [NTLK] NEED a Dongle... (and one more question!)

From: David-Michael Cook (bluefusion_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 04:30:27 PST

Alright, thanks all--if no one's got one they'd like to sell, I guess
$35 is probably a decent deal. I'll look into other serial adapters as
well.

How does that one work that has a PC-style serial port? I thought Macs
used those small round ones? Or can I just get a USB-PC Serial adapter
and use that?

And my other question: I'm starting to become seriously addicted to
this thing. One problem, though--is there any way to print? My school
has a relatively recent hp laserjet with infrared, and at home I have
an Epson 820 with parallel port... any way to get my Newton to address
these machines?

Thanks, everyone--this list is great!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html