Re: [NTLK] NEED a dongle...

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 05:54:36 PST

> On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 05:17 , David-Michael Cook wrote:
>
> > Also, what is the cheapest serial adapter I can buy that will work
> with

I had a Belkin that worked with my 2100 and OS 9.2 But its been a bugger with OSX. I use ethernet now. There are some ways to get the ethernet drivers on your newt. And with OSX and Ethernet you are happy. Card and Crossover cable cost me less than 30 bucks

Keep the Green?

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net
Updated and Fresh Newton Information & Entertainment 1997-2003

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html