[NTLK] NTK Newton error message

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 04:59:44 PST

While trying load newts Cape onto 2100 I get a "Sorry a problem has
occurred.(-48210)" error message, which roughly translates into some kind of
soup error. The pkg's that make up Newts Cape were loaded on internal memory
leaving 221K free. Should I move it to an external card? Update; I moved some
pks to an open card and improved memory situation to 916k free, still no
luck. Is there something I am missing? Should I try nethopper instead? Are
there any other competant browsers that are not memory hog's?

Desperately trying to surf web,

Ed Johnson

"The Mission of the Marine Corps Rifle Squad is to seek out, close with, and
destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver, or to repel the Enemy's assault by
fire and close combat".

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html