Re: [NTLK] Return Stroke?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 13:30:30 PST

What I've done is set up an expansion that whenever I
write "ret" it puts in a line return. This is handy
when you write much faster than the Newt can
recognize. You can also adjust the recognition speed
to keep up with you, but the only real fix is to
acellerate your Newt. Ever since I did that I don't
have to wait for the Newt...
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Joe Cronin <crodog_at_mac.com> wrote:
> I have a 130 and when I take notes sometimes I want
> to enter a return
> to the next line. Since my handwriting isn't
> extremely fast like on the
> 2x00s I have to wait for it to finish recognition
> before tapping on the
> next line. Is there some faster way that I could do
> this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe

=====
"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by the impudent core of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
 - Spiro Agnew, 1970