Re: [NTLK] Thanks for the input folks was Re: Contest at This

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 14:46:42 PST

> healthy use of Google and the
> This Old Newt archives would yield most of them quite easily.

Like I've got nothing better to do with my time than make "healthy use" of
Google and TON archives to search for answers? Besides, being able to
perform a "healthy" search means BEING ABLE TO KNOW what to search for, i.e.
as in my original statement, you have to be one of the "enlightened ones" in
order to know where to start looking.

My lack of participation basically came down to that. Sounded fun and
the prizes were decent enough but I didn't have the time to research.
I entered the contest once, guessed at half the answers and got half
of them right. I guess I could have kept entering as has been
suggested but wouldn't feel right about that.

Brian

--
Brian Braunschweiger
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million