[NTLK] Connecting on PC/Mac network

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 15:28:04 PST

My home network, wired, is set up with several Macs and a W2k machine
running as a development server. The W2k is AppleTalk enabled and is an
AppleTalk Zone controller. When the W2k machine is turned off my 2100
has no trouble connecting to any of the Macs on the network. With the
W2k machine turned on the 2100 can find the AppleTalk Zone but not any
of the Macs or the W2k machine in that zone.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening?

Larrie Easterly
Oregon City, Oregon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html