[NTLK] Doug Parker fixed my jaggies!

From: Karl and Kathleen Prihoda (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 15:58:02 PST

Hello all!
I am so happy that Doug fixed the jaggies on my MP 2000! Luckily we
live in the same town so I was able to take him up on his offer to work
on my machine. It has only been a couple of days, but they seem to be
gone. My little green friend had a major problem before Doug got to it.

I was unlucky enough to buy it off of eBay from GEM and was told to buy
a new screen for $80 or send it back for a $10 credit. It was very
depressing so I put it in a box and bought another working model (since
$80 was not that far away from the new price).

I had tried cleaning the connectors and trimming the plastic without
any luck, but Doug had the secret.

We may have a great resource here!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html