Re: [NTLK] nblog question

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 19:53:27 PST

In a previous message, Peter Cameron typed vigorously:

>> Do you now the exact settings one has to enter for blogger.com. I seem
>> to be able to post, but not to publish. When I try to publish I get a
>> lot of java errors, since I am not aware that I suddenly got java with
>> nBlob I assume that this is a server side error.
>
> Same problem I'm having. And I've used pretty much the same setting
> (except name and password of course). The java errors seem to go on
> forever, more than filling the error box.

Before I put my two cents worth in here, I'd better download the latest
versions and give them a try. The previous version of nBlog worked for me
as well. It could be that something went kerflunky the last time Adam
compiled the packages. If there is an issue, I'm sure Adam could find
time to look into it for us - even though he's bust working on his secret
project.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
Interface Considerations & Toys