Re: [NTLK] Database connections

From: Jameson Forster (jamesonforster_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 11:06:26 PST

I own a copy of Leverage and have in the past moved things from my mac,
system 8 or 9, to the newton. I usually only have the database info on
the newton and do not move it back and forth. Leverage is a robust
database, but expensive. Filepad and Notion I do not use. I believe
Filepad has a connection utility that is pretty capable and the author
is on this list. jf

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html