Re: [NTLK] Database connections

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 01:19:10 PST

On Saturday, Mar 8, 2003, at 04:12 Europe/Rome, John Anderson wrote:

> There is FilePad Link (it's posted on everchanging.com), although it's
> only Mac OS 9 and below.

I tried using FilePad Link, but I saw it's possible to choose only
between printer/serial connection. Am I right or I missed some settings?

> Eventually I'd like to make FilePad plug-in
> for NewtSync.

This would be great.
I just began using NewtSync and it worked, only afterwards it happened
twice that some of the address book contacts were missing or changed.

Thanks again for the help!!!!

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html