Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards back ups!

From: david.gibson_at_tcs.wap.org
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 17:46:34 PST

I too have tried on several occasions to back up my Pretec 32MB
linear flash card. I connect my 2100 to my 8600/300 running Mac OS9
with a serial connection. To quote Chet Johns reply ". I don't have
much more than 12mb of data on it and it works for a while (backs up
all of internal store and the first few external packages) then seems
to choke." I have taken to backing up individual items. I purchased
an ehernet card, but it appears to be dead and I haven't had a chance
to get a new one.
David Gibson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html