Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards back ups!

From: Doug Rolfe (gecko_at_pipeline.com.au)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 12:09:04 PST

Hi,

I have an MP2000 (which I think has been upgraded) and a Newton 2MB Flash
Storage Card (649-0005-A). If I plug the card into the PCMCIA slot in my
Powerbook G3 233MHz (Wallstreet) would I be able to read/write to it? It
the card at risk if I do this?

I am searching for larger cards and also missed out on the recent 16MB
linear cards. Is anyone using a PCMCIA compact flash adaptor? The ATA
Support page lists a few, but I have not heard reports of how well this
works. It could be a low cost (per MB) solution.

Thanks,

Doug in OZ.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html