[NTLK] FS: Newton 2100 w/ Battery cage, stylus...

From: Devorah G. Firestone (dev_at_ideahappy.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 22:08:58 PST

Hey all!
I'm selling my Newt, as looking at the screen seems to hurt my head.
It's a real, non-upgraded 2100 with Battery Cage, UPS Stylus I got
for free (almost fits in the silo), Radio Shack A/C adapter (with
recommended piece, but I didn't get it to work), 4 kind of piddly
rechargeable batteries and the charger.
It's in great condition, no scratches on the screen that I can see
and looks very good all around. I want $100 for the package, with
shipping additional. It's roughly what I paid.
I've loved being on the list, and have enjoyed the community here very much.
Thank you,
Devorah

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html