Re: [NTLK] Slow DashBoard problem solved!

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 14:42:12 PST

Victor, that is such a great idea! I have so much slop in my newton that I am
afraid to delete. I'm not talking about the easy things that you can do with SAI
prefs cleaner, but more of the "Dont poke around where you shouldn't" stuff ala'
SBM.........ya know.

Greg

Victor Rehorst wrote:

 The moral of the story is keep your system soup clean! I hope to start a blog
soon that will describe some of the ways to clean up your Newton's storage.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html