[NTLK] nBlog & Blogger

From: Nancy Haitz (nhaitz_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 20:33:40 PST

Many of you are posting about nBlog and Blogger. Maybe I am just
dense, but I don't really understand what these are, other than
internet related. A check of the Archives and even a Google search did
not turn up any "real" info.

Could someone point me in the direction of some info?

As a relatively new Newton user, the stumbling about looking for info
about this or that program is most frustrating. I can find software,
thanks to the unna site, but that does not tell me much about what the
program does.

Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to getting to know discontinued
hardware!

Nancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html