[NTLK] does alt rec improve print recognition

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 18:02:27 PST

I only use the print recognizer (I never write in
cursive).

Does Paul Guyot's alt.rec improve print recognition?
Or onl y cursive recognition?

Thanks!

=====
"when it comes to our security, we really don't need anybody's permission."
George Bush, president of United States, son of George Bush, also president of United States
" it appears to be a rerun of a bad movie." Ari Fleischer, White House press secretary

Assassination, torture, secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant or notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press in the name of "national security" are the hallmarks of dictatorship.