[NTLK] Jaggies on my Newton

From: Steven Stanley (basketballmac_at_macrunner.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 15:05:51 PST

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that I took Doug Parker up on his offer
to try an "experimental" way to fix jaggies that was posted to
newtontalk.
Well the results were great. My Newt had multiple spots of jaggies on
the screen and really had become unusable because it had lost the
ability to
recognize my handwriting, but now that problem seems to have completely
gone away. Obviously many, many thanks to Doug and my recommendation
to anyone else who would like to take advantage of Doug abilities.

Steve Stanley

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html