Re: [NTLK] Best Ethernet Card?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 13:37:04 PST

David Mills <solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> What card do you recommend?
   I tried a number of cards and have settled on the Farallon EtherMac and EtherWave card. Works with a driver supplied by Farallon/Proxim with no additional patches. I found it to be lower power than several other cards I tried as well.
   These cards were designed for the Newt but are getting hard to find. If you decide to try the Farallon card make sure you get the one with the blue arrow. The red arrow cards only work in PowerBooks.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html