Re: [NTLK] Woz, Sculley et al invite

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:20:56 PST

 well, and this is just an opinion, i'm not sure he's prone to take it that way. he was recently inducted into an inventor's hall of fame sort of thing at the Smithsonian, and his remarks were quite self-effacing. he's simply a regular guy who has a great heart and who created some fantastic things, not into ego or power trips.

check out the wozcam sometime - when he's in his office, it's fun to peek at him as he emails and surfs. www.woz.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html