Re: [NTLK] kallisys?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 09:42:04 PST

on 03/20/03 12:23 PM, Nathan Turnage at nturnage_at_andadv.com wrote:

> Oh. That does suck. But what will shutting down his company/website
> accomplish? And will he still work on the Newton goods he is famous for?

And if it's shutting down *is* to do with the current world situation, I
find it strange, because (so far and hopefully continuing) the list has
avoided heated and divisive arguing. Now, I've not seen what was posted on
Kallisys nor on Chuma, but I'd have thought that if Paul were shutting down
as a form of protest, he'd have posted a note to this list letting us all
know. So, my guess would be something more along the lines of something
more mundane, like switching to a new server or something like that.

- Eric. (speculating...)

Political correctness is anti-freedom!!!  Speak the truth!!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html