Re: [NTLK] kallisys?

From: Keith E. McComb (kinsfire_at_kinsfire.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 09:46:40 PST

3/20/2003 12:06:24 PM, Nathan Turnage <nturnage_at_andadv.com> wrote:

>Hey, guys, I don't want to sound naive, but I just saw on Chuma that
>kallisys closed down. Er, what is/was kallisys? I agree with their
>objections to the colonization of Iraq, but why would kallisys be
>affected, and what does it mean to the rest of us?
>

>-NateDog
>
>--
>This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
>List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
>Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

I'm hoping this doesn't degenerate into a why it should/why it shouldn't happen argument.

I'll simply wait for him to reopen the site, so that I can order the ATA support package from him.

Ah, well.

Keith McComb

P.S. - can we PLEASE make an effort to NOT bring politics onto the board? Please? I get enough messages as it is.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html