Re: [NTLK] Barcode Readers

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 12:51:00 PST

There a few software with the capability, but so far I'm using
standalone.com's OrderFormPro to quickly input items into an invoice.
You have to read all the 'ReadMe's' and try every app. just in case it's
not in the 'ReadMe'. :-o
------------------
>Is anyone using a Barcode Scanner/Reader with their Newton?
>
>I just bought one from a guy on ebay, and am lusting after the
>possibilities. But also suspect that I may have problems finding
>compatible software to use with it.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html