Re: [NTLK] OT kallisys?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 17:34:02 PST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 3/20/03 7:05 PM, the entity known
as Oliver Brose transmitted the following from oliver.brose_at_t-online.de:

> Nevertheless, I personally think that NTLK is not the place for full
> scale discussion of OT politics. We are here because there is
> something we all basically agree on, and that is what keeps the
> community in such good spirits. Lets keep it that way.

Amen! to that!! Further, I've even been refraining from off-list replies,
even though I *really* want to. It's just not productive (unless you really
need to raise your blood pressure). Look, like many other social
gatherings, it's generally best to avoid religion and politics unless you're
very familiar with all the individuals involved.

(And if I ever slip up in this regard, as, being human, I eventually will, I
hope someone will forward my own words to me and gently correct me.)

Just one more plea... I hope was nip this all in the bud before somebody
starts trying to invoke the "Hitler rule"... Otherwise, we'll end up in yet
ANOTHER discussion of THAT... :-)

- Eric.

I'm searching for myself...  If I get back before I return, please
make sure I stay here.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html