Re: [NTLK] kallisys?

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 21:38:10 PST

Uh, hey, Lui...

Not trying to get something started, but we don't get rid of our leadership
on a whim, i.e. votes of confidence. This administration will be around
through next year at least; and probably another four years.

If you think that an impeachment is the solution, then you'll have to
reconsider. Although Clinton *was* impeached by the House of
Representatives, this was not followed through on by the Senate with a
trial. It's incredibly difficult to remove a sitting president.

As for human rights, democracy, and freedom, I'm sure that we all want that
for the Iraqis.

Rich

--
Mt Gap Macintosh & PC