Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Poutine] kallisys?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 07:44:18 PST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 3/22/03 6:35 AM, the entity known
as Bog Rat transmitted the following from bograt__at_talk21.com:

> Such a shame, if my French had been substandard, then I would have got
> the joke the first time, thank you for pointing the pun, I thought that
> everyone had gone mad. By the way what is 'poutine'?

Now you have asked the fatal question! I fear for your very soul! Well,
OK, not really...

Let's all sing...

This is the thread that would not die.
Yes it will mount up to the sky.
Somebody started it, not knowing what it was.
And we'll keep on posting to it forever, just because...

This is the thread that would not die...

- Eric.

Bioweapons?  HA!  I laugh at them!!  *I've* cleaned the coffee urns
at work!!!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html