[NTLK] FS - Newton 2X00 10 meg memory card

From: Tom W. (thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 10:46:56 PST

I have 2 brand new Centennial 10 meg linear memory cards suitable for the
Newton 2X00 series. They are read only in the 130 (boo hoo for me) but are
said to be write/read in the 2x00 series. I just bought them off ebay for
$10US each and I would like to recoup that. So $10 each or $20 for both plus
$3 shipping. The number on the bottom of the card is:

FL16M (JEEZE - now I'm trying to remember if they were 16 megs or not.-
anybody know?) -20-1138-67
I am looking for a memory card that would fit the 130 and would consider
tradesies.
Thanks
Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html