Re: [NTLK] Battery packs not recognized anymore

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 07:43:06 PST

There are two flat contacts on top of the battery pack.
Make sure they are clean and check the counterpart contact springs inside
the Newt when the battery pack is removed.
You might be able to bend them a little bit down without opening the Newt.
These are the contacts used to recognise the battery type and to measure the
battery temperature.

BTW: what are your battery temp readings?

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html