Re: [NTLK] Special treatment for newbies?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 19:12:08 PST

I HAVE a link list that i have put together from various list member emails. i have shared it with others when anyone makes similar request like this one. i am currently updating it and it should be up to date by the end of the week. i shall make an announcement when it has been done and then share with the list. unless your spam blocker says other wise 8-P( sorry couldnt help it)
8-) long live the green,
LAG

 Michael Sciascia <msciascia_at_poc.it> wrote:
It would be nice to have a quite complete list of websites of software
producers or tutorials. Or even a list of the software and patches you
must have on your Newton, for example.
Usually, when I find a website containing this kind of information,
many links are useless :-(

Now my newbie question... is there already?