Re: [NTLK] Rex 6000 and Newt (or 'this old chestnut')

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 05:57:21 PST

Even if it is recognized as a modem, it will not be easy to transfer data to the Rex 6000. A program uses the "modem" commands to transfer blocks of memory to/from the Rex, not to transfer vCards or the like. And the memory layout (or at least as much as has been reverse-engineered) is not trivial. See:

http://www.padelt.de/v2/go.php?setsprache=2&goto=4.cx>

and

http://wasanderes.de/rex/rex-def.htm

Eric