Re: [NTLK] Notepad spontaneous startup??

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 12:08:59 PST

Greg,

Do you have BugTrap installed? Do you have some notes titled "BugTrap
Crash Log"? =20

BugTrap will intercept system error messages and write a BugTrap log into
the notepad, giving the error and the code snippet where the error was
raised=2E This will cause the exact behavior you describe=2E =20

If this is a memory issue, you probably need to look at freezing utilities=

to save heap=2E MP2ks are notoriously low in heap and RAM=2E Alternative=
ly,
look for an upgrade to an MP2100=2E $40-$50 USD=2E

Regards,

Gary