[NTLK] Wireless DHCP error?

From: Dr. Julie Armstrong (Drarmstrong_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 16:53:39 PST

Okay, here's the problem...

Using MP 2100 with Lucent silver card, Airport, I try to connect to
webmail.mac.com I select the Lucent silver card for connect and it
tries to connect, but I get error -60088. Okay, cannot connect DHCP.

So what can I try next? Yes, I'm a newbie, but I don't know enough to
know what I don't know!

Also there are a number of EnRoute extensions on my newt, but I see no
application icon! Can I delete them or are they necessary for the
inbox? If I want to access my .Mac account, which email program is
recommended?

Please help,

Julie Armstrong

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html