Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Bog Rat (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:44:24 PST

My Newton is used for playing games primarily, occasionally I venture
to put a contact on it, but invariably, as discussed early I spend my
time on ridiculously stupid games (yet wonderful). Having strived for
years I recently completed the following

>Knight Run - pure luck

>Tic Tac Toe (noughts and crosses) - well a friend of mine on the bus
told me "It's always a draw when you go in the middle", so he showed me
how to beat it, first time. The issue of this was discussed a little a
few days ago- AI on the newt

>Snake 2.6, current high score 13000, never got onto level eight
though, has anyone??

Oh, sometimes I write things on it too, wonderful handwriting
recognition, it even reads my illegible scrawl!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html