Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:59:23 PST

>From: "Matt Mendelow" <mattmend_at_warpmail.net>
>Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:49:46 -0500

>Newbie here again. At the risk of raising the ire of those tired of
>answering newbie questions, I'll ask one more. Never having had a Newton
>until now, I am curious as to the ways some of you use your Newton in
>your daily routine. Any and all insight would be most appreciated.

Oh, I am sure you will find a *ton* on this exact topic within the archive ;=
)
My german 2100 is my bedside diary, as well as english dictionary,
and among my array of alarmclocks.
My US 2100 is my paper subsitute & dictionary on campus, and is seems
it will continue to be for quite a few more semesters to come. There
is no substitute for the subsitiute. Is also still serves as a PIM,
but I am *hot* on the Sony-Erricson P800, as there are many times
where I just do not have the Newt with me for whatever reason (as
e.g. not wanting to have any beer spilled on it...) but where I would
love to have my PIM with me. Too bad &%!?*=A7 Vodafone still does not
sell that phone in Germany. Shame on them!

Oliver :)

--
http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com/
Educate yourself.