Re: [NTLK] NIE and Proxy settings

From: M. Ross Jones (mrossjones_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:17:39 PST

I am trying to use proxy with Raissa. does it have application level proxy
settings?

ross

Quoting "M. Ross Jones" <mrossjones_at_earthlink.net>:

> I know this has been addresssed in some previous discussions, but I as I
> searched the archive I didinot find any detailed instructions on how to
> configure NIE for proxy settings. Is there any documentation online
> somewher for this?

Proxies are configured on a per-application basis. Newt's Cape is a web
browser that supports proxies. Others may as well. Read the Newt's Cape
documentation:

<a target=_blank
href="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/newton/newtscape/docs/userintf.htm#Proxy">http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/newton/newtscape/docs/userintf.htm#Proxy>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html