Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Chris Lewis (c.lewis_at_iinet.net.au)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 21:18:21 PST

Being a highschool student, my eMate gets used mainly for schoolwork,
Mainly in theory heavy subjects such as English and the like. I find it
oh so much easier than writing, which seems archaic now, however I do
dred exams. It is excellent for just quickly writing down my homework at
the end of class into the To Do list, and the odd game of Deep Green can
help through those mega boring classes :) I also have a newly acquired
perfect condition OMP and not so perfect condition 120 which haven't
been used much, although they will be very handy for fieldtrips and the
like.

- Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html