Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 06:26:58 PST

on 03/28/03 9:18 AM, Jonathan Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

> Using my Newton for todos doesn't seem to work too well anymore either.
> It is too much effort. If something is that important, I create an
> appointment. :-)

Which brings me to another pet peeve... If you've got Dates up all the
time, the next day when you turn your Newt on, Dates is still on the
previous day. I thought I've periodically heard that the Newt activates
very briefly somewhere in the early AM to roll things over to the next day.
If so, why wouldn't it tell the built-in Dates package to move to the new
day??

- Eric.

I like animals.  They taste good!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html