[NTLK] Now Synchronize

From: Robert Snarrenberg (rsnarren_at_artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 16:59:05 PST

Having just resurrected my Newton 2100 from a deep sleep that lasted
several years, thanks to advice gleaned from contributors to this
list, and now enjoying the newfound freedom of connecting wirelessly
to my iBook running OSX using an orinoco turbo gold card, I find
myself wanting to sync my Now Up To Date calendar with my Newton's
Dates.

I'm running Now Up to Date 3.9, and Now Synchronize 2.1 only works up
through version 3.5. Does anyone know whether there's a workaround
for version 3.9?

--
Robert Snarrenberg
Assoc. Prof. of Music