Re: [NTLK] Soybo 1.0.0 Product Announcement -- 3/28/2003

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 18:36:04 PST

WOW, i was just at adam's site and saw the logo and link and figured i would go look into it after i read my email and lo and behold the answer was waiting for me here. congrats and i look forward to the pc version.
LAG

 Adam Tow <tow_at_tow.com> wrote:Everyone:

Well, the secret is now out of the bag. The project that has been
keeping me up all day and night has been released. Copied below is the
Soybo 1.0.0 press release. Let me know what you all think!

-adam